Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts and Design
- This module will introduce the core concepts of Object-Oriented Programming, and will briefly contrast a procedural, structured, programming approach with an object-oriented approach.
- Object-Oriented Concepts
- This module will delve more deeply into object-orientation, discussing classes, objects, encapsulation, messaging, inheritance, polymorphism, and other relationships.
- Visual Modeling with UML
- This module gives an overview of UML, and looks more closely at the UML Class Diagram, which is used in many LearnQuest courses.
- Object-Oriented Development
- This module starts by discussing a process of going from design documents to object-oriented code, and concludes by taking our objects to the network, so that we finish with distributed solutions built from objects.