Object-Oriented Java: Inheritance and Encapsulation
- Encapsulate or bundle all related methods and data related to an object within it's class.
- Re-use code from one class in another class by creating an inheritance relationship between the classes.
- Add flexibility to methods by overloading and overriding them.
- Advanced Topics
- Learn other topics involving classes and objects such as interfaces and creating an ArrayList of objects.
- Fecha Incio:09/05/2022
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: Codio
- Profesores: Patrick Ester, Anh Le and Elise Deitrick
- Certificado: Si