Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Analyze the major trends driving the rise of deep learning, and give examples of where and how it is applied today.
- Neural Networks Basics
- Set up a machine learning problem with a neural network mindset and use vectorization to speed up your models.
- Shallow Neural Networks
- Build a neural network with one hidden layer, using forward propagation and backpropagation.
- Deep Neural Networks
- Analyze the key computations underlying deep learning, then use them to build and train deep neural networks for computer vision tasks.