Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
- TCP/IP Framework
- In this module, you will learn about the TCP/IP Framework, Ethernet and Lan Networks, and the basics around routing and switching. You will also learn about address translation and the basic differences between Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems. Finally, you will learn about network packets.
- Basics of IP Addressing and the OSI Model
- In this module, you will learn the basics of IP Addressing and how it affects the network traffic routing. You will about application and transport protocols. You will learn about firewalls and additional information in regards to Intrusion Detection and Intrusion prevention systems. Finally, you will learn the concepts of high availability and clustering.
- Introduction to Databases
- In this module you will learn to define data source and model types as well as types of data. You will also review how to use best practices to secure your organizations data. Finally, you will get an in depth look at use cases around an example of a Data Protection solution, IBM Security Guardium.
- Deep Dive - Injection Vulnerability
- In this module you will hear an IBM Subject Matter expert discuss the common vulnerability of Injection. You will learn the basics around OS Command Injection and SQL Injection.