Negotiation, Mediation, and Conflict Resolution – Capstone Project
- Capstone project overview
- This module aims to give you an overview of this MOOC and to present the following elements: the overall planning of the MOOC, the work you have to do, how you will be evaluated. At the end of the week, you will realize your first assessment: explain a negotiation.
- Eye of the expert: analysing a negotiation
- In this module, you will demonstrate your analytical skills. To do this, you will use the 3 dimensions (People, Problem, Process) and the 10-point model described in the first MOOC. If necessary, we offer a reminder of these concepts.
- Let's practice a negotiation
- In this assessment, we'll introduce you to a negotiation exercise involving two negotiators. You will have to mobilize the knowledge and skills acquired in negotiation. To pass the lesson, you need to complete 1 of 2 choices and then, review your peers. Enjoy !
- Let's practice a negotiation: Lesson Choices
- What if it had been a mediation?
- This last module is an opportunity to practice your negotiation skills. To be more specific, you will need to focus on two points. First, you will practice on how to be prepared before a mediation. Then, you will have to open your first mediation meeting in the presence of two conflicting parties.