Skip to content
- 1 Overview of MRI
- Welcome! This first week you will be introduced to the course and key principles of mri. You will learn what is mri and the major components of mri.
- 2 Mag Reson Phenomenon
- This week, you will explore what is magnetic resonance phenomeon. We will also guide you to what is relaxation and how RF apply to cause magnetic resonance.
- 3 Signal Processing Theory
- In this module, you will learn signal processing theory. You will be exposed to the most important concepts in mri which contain fourier transform and nyquist sampling therom.
- 4 MR IMAGE FORMATION
- In lecture 4, we will expose you to how to sequence gradient pulses to get an mr image. You will also learn about sequence gradient pulses which include slice selection, frequency encoding and phase encoding.
- 5 IMAGE CONTRAST, FIELD OF VIEW, AND RESOLUTION
- In this week, learners will get to know how soft tissue contrast can change with imaging parameters. We will also guide you what is field of view and how to measure resolution.
- 6 MRI DATA ACQUISITION STRATEGIES
- In this module, you will learn about mri data acquisition strategies. Also, you will be exposed to MR imaging sequences of spin echo, gradient echo, fast spin echo, echo planar imaging, and inversion recovery.