Modern Robotics, Course 3: Robot Dynamics
- Chapter 8: Dynamics of Open Chains (Part 1 of 2)
- Lagrangian formulation of dynamics, centripetal and Coriolis forces, robot mass matrix, dynamics of a rigid body, and Newton-Euler inverse dynamics for an open-chain robot.
- Chapter 8: Dynamics of Open Chains (Part 2 of 2)
- Forward dynamics of an open chain, task-space dynamics, constrained dynamics, and practical effects due to gearing and friction.
- Chapter 9: Trajectory Generation (Part 1 of 2)
- Point-to-point "straight-line" trajectories and polynomial trajectories passing through via points.
- Chapter 9: Trajectory Generation (Part 2 of 2)
- Time-optimal motions along a specified path subject to robot dynamics and actuator limits.