Modern Robotics, Course 2: Robot Kinematics
- Chapter 4: Forward Kinematics
- Product of exponentials formula for forward kinematics in the space frame and the end-effector frame.
- Chapter 5: Velocity Kinematics and Statics
- Velocity kinematics using the space Jacobian and body Jacobian, statics of open chains, singularities, and manipulability.
- Chapter 6: Inverse Kinematics
- Analytical and numerical inverse kinematics.
- Chapter 7: Kinematics of Closed Chains
- Forward kinematics, inverse kinematics, velocity kinematics, and statics of closed chains.