Skip to content
Modern Art & Ideas
- Module 1: Introduction to Modern Art & Ideas
- Be introduced to some of the overall benefits of studying modern and contemporary art through accessible and relevant themes.
- Module 2: Places & Spaces
- Discover some of the many ways that artists represent place and take inspiration from their environment.
- Module 3: Art & Identity
- See how artists create works of art to express, explore, and question identity.
- Module 4: Transforming Everyday Objects
- Discover how artists use everyday objects to challenge assumptions about what constitutes art and how it should be made. Explore a variety of artistic and design choices, and the creative acts of inventing and transforming everyday objects.
- Module 5: Art & Society
- Explore works of art created in response to the social, cultural, and political issues of their time. Gain a deeper understanding of history and contemporary society. Be encouraged to think critically about world events and how they are depicted.
- Module 5: Art & Society: Lesson Choices