Mobile Marketing, Optimization Tactics, and Analytics
- Mobile Marketing
- Welcome to Module 1: Introduction to Mobile Marketing. Cell phones, iPods, and iPads have become an everyday part of life. That’s why the ability to engage your audience in a mobile environment is key to the success of your business. In this module, we will review the basics of a mobile marketing strategy and identify the ways you can use mobile devices and networks to achieve your marketing objectives. We will also review how to select a mobile marketing platform that aligns with your business and its specific goals and needs.
- Mobile Applications or Apps
- Welcome to Module 2: Mobile Applications. Now that you are familiar with the basics of mobile marketing, it’s time to take a closer look at how mobile applications, known commonly as apps, differ from mobile websites. We will review hybrid models and various features of mobile apps that can enhance a customer’s mobile experience. These lessons will ultimately leave you with a better understanding of mobile apps and how, if designed effectively, they can generate revenue for your business or product.
- Website Optimization
- Welcome to Module 3: Once your audience has been acquired, converted, and retained, there are steps marketers can take that will make it easier and more affordable to sustain a marketing campaign and increase the likelihood that it will be successful in the long run. In this module, we will explore how to maximize your return on investment through website optimization tactics, and how to use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in your marketing plan.
- Testing Methodologies and Tools for Analytics
- Welcome to Module 4: Testing Methodologies and Tools for Analytics. The ability to collect and analyze data is key to any marketing campaign. Marketers need to know what specific aspects of a campaign are working and which aspects need improvement. That is why this final module is dedicated to testing. We will begin by reviewing various testing methodologies before learning how to create a unique testing strategy for your business or website.