Microsoft Azure Services and Lifecycles
- Microsoft Azure Identity Services
- This module explains how Azure Active Directory helps you manage and secure identities. You will also see how to use single sign-on, multifactor authentication, and Conditional Access to enable your users to securely access resources and applications from your intranet and from public networks.
- Build a Cloud Governance Strategy on Microsoft Azure
- In this module, you will learn how access policies, resource locks, and tags, as well as Microsoft Azure services such as Azure Policy and Azure Blueprints, can help you build a comprehensive cloud governance strategy.
- Privacy, Compliance & Data Protection Standards on Microsoft Azure
- In this module, you will learn about Microsoft's commitment to privacy and how Microsoft Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Managing Costs & SLA Service Cycles
- In this module, you will learn about the factors that influence cost and tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend. You will also learn about service-level agreements (SLAs) in Microsoft Azure, and how they can affect your application design decisions. See how to access preview services and learn how they affect your planning.