Methods for Solving Problems
- Problems for Minds and Machines
- This week we will begin our discussions by defining the boundaries and limitations of problems and their solutions.
- Computers and Logic
- This week we will explore adapting problem-solving approaches into computational methods.
- Humans and Heuristics
- This week we will discuss judgment and decision making as a different kind of problem-solving and explore how heuristics are used for these tasks.
- Course Assessment & Wrap-Up Discussion
- In this module, you will test your knowledge on methods for solving problems.