Master Class for Corporate Entrepreneurs
- Identifying and Analyzing the Opportunity
- Welcome to the Master Class for Corporate Entrepreneurs. This project-based course is designed to provide you with the resources and tools you need to develop a proposal for your corporate venture. Please study the readings below, which provide you with the materials and resources that you need to complete a successful proposal. We've also re-posted select video lectures from our companion corporate entrepreneurship courses to assist with your development of the new corporate venture proposal.
- Building the Business Model
- This module challenges you to develop and apply the Business Model Canvas tool to scope a corporate challenge or opportunity. You will learn how to identify and communicate the nine elements of a business model: Customer Segments, Value Propositions, Channels, Customer Relationships, Revenue Streams, Key Resources, Key Activities, Key Partners, and Cost Structure.
- Crafting Strategies for Innovation Initiatives
- This modules focuses on enhancing your understanding of how an internal venture is organized, and how to overcome resistance to your new venture ideas within the company.
- Building the Proposal
- This module improves your understanding of how to secure and manage funding for your corporate venture. We will demystify key accounting and financing concepts to give corporate entrepreneurs a guide to developing the business case for their ideas, and securing funding to translate ideas into reality.