Marketing Mix Fundamentals
- Product and Product Policy
- At the end of this module, you will understand the elements that encompass a product, including levels, lines and life cycles of a product. You will also understand the role it's life cycle plays in developing a winning product strategy, as well as various ways to categorize products/services.
- Price and Pricing Policy
- At the end of this module you will have taken away an overview of price and the various factors that affect it. You will also be able to use various approaches to strategically price products and services.
- Channel Management and Retailing
- At the end of this module you will know the steps to designing and managing a distribution channel. You will also be able to distinguish the various types of distribution channels and conflicts that arise among them, as well as ways to combat these conflicts. You will also understand the current nature, structure, key players, and future of trade marketing.
- Marketing Communications
- At the end of this module you will be able to construct and manage your own Marketing Communication Mix, after having understood its role and importance in the Marketing Mix as a whole. You will also know how to construct, manage and evaluate advertising and media promotion.