Skip to content
Marketing Management II
- Course Orientation
- You will become familiar with the course, your classmates, and our learning environment. The orientation will also help you obtain the technical skills required for the course.
- Module 1: Distribution (Place)
- In this module, you will learn what is meant by the term distribution and its importance for companies. We will explore the different channel strategies and channel decisions that marketers need to make based on the product or service they are offering.
- Module 2: Pricing Strategy (Price)
- An important element of the 4 Ps is Pricing. While all the other Ps focus on creating value, pricing helps companies to extract the value created. In this module, you will learn about pricing in marketing and the different considerations and steps involved in the pricing process.
- Module 3: Marketing Communication (Promotion)
- A strong brand allows companies to distinguish themselves from their competitors in their target market. To build a strong brand, marketers need to ensure that their messages to consumers are clear and consistent. In this module, we will learn how Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) help companies achieve this objective.
- Module 4: Consumer Behavior
- In this module, we will study the meaning of consumer behavior and the factors that influence it. We will explore the various factors that impact consumer perception of a product, and those that affect the adoption of a new product. We will also learn about the different variables that influence consumer buying behavior.