Skip to content
Marketing Management I
- Course Orientation
- You will become familiar with the course, your classmates, and our learning environment. The orientation will also help you obtain the technical skills required for the course.
- Module 1: The Marketing Process
- In this module, you will learn to define "marketing." We will explore consumer needs and see how marketing plays a role in value creation through researching and satisfying of these customer needs.
- Module 2: Segmentation Targeting Positioning
- An important element of the marketing process is the value creation stage. Value creation begins with the process of STP. In this module, you will learn about segmentation, targeting, and positioning and what it accomplishes in the value creation stage.
- Module 3: The Power of Branding
- Effective branding strategy allows companies to distinguish themselves from their competitors in the market. In this module, we will learn how to build a strong brand, explore how brand equity affects profitability, and understand how strong brands can leverage their equity to create successful extensions.
- Module 4: Influencing Consumer Behavior; The Marketing Plan
- In this module, we will study the meaning of consumer behavior and the factors that influence it. We will explore the various factors that impact consumer perception of a product, and those that affect the adoption of a new product. We will also learn about the different variables that influence consumer buying behavior.