Marketing Channel Governance
- MANAGING CHANNEL RELATIONSHIPS
- This module explains the types of relationships that are possible with channel partners and provides a framework for understanding when and where close partnering relationships are appropriate.
- GRAY MARKETS: THE RIPPLE RUG CAT SCAM CASE
- This module and the next addresses issues related to doing business on Amazon. Although selling on Amazon has the potential to grow your business (see the Weisser video), everyone does not have as great an experience. This module will introduce you to the dark side of selling on Amazon: the concept of gray markets via a case study, the Ripple Rug Cat Scam.
- DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES FOR THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
- This panel discussion overviews the key challenges that firms face when distributing on a third party platform such as Amazon.
- Multichannel Management
- This module explains the various routes to market that firms might use simultaneously as well as the challenges associated with creating and maintaining them.