Filmmakers around the world are using smartphones to tell stories, and we can do the same!
This class is designed for everyone who loves to create stories and capture their favourite moments through videos and films. The class is also useful for entrepreneurs and craftsmen who want to showcase their brands and services through videos and films, sharing through social media platforms like Instagram, Youtube and Facebook to captivate their audience.
In this class we shoot, edit, and publish a polished short film to Youtube using Adobe Premiere Clip, and colour-grade the footage with Capture CC - all on our smartphones. We will synchronize our videos on our smartphones to Premiere Pro on our desktop using Adobe Creative Cloud (PC, Mac). In Premiere Pro, we have a more robust and professional editing platform in bringing our films to a new creative level m/
The class introduces:
- The simple workflow for exchanging photos and videos between our smartphones and desktop computers using Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to edit the videos and photos saved on our hard disks using Adobe Premiere Clip on our smartphones to create a promotional teaser
- How to export the film sequence from our smartphones to Adobe Premiere Pro (a professional film editing software) on our desktop. Using Adobe Premiere Pro, we learn to adjust the footage with the professional grading tools
- Tips and tricks used by professionals to synchronize footage to its soundtrack
- Various export and publishing options, such as the best resolution and video formats for different outputs (Youtube, Facebook, broadcast TV, etc) and the ideal format for client review
- How to understand cinematography and how to craft the mood and style for a short film
At the end of the class, we have a solid foundation in shooting and publishing films using our smartphones. We look forward to seeing your creations!