Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores
- Introduction to make the sale: build, launch, and manage e-commerce stores
- You will explore the field of e-commerce and learn about the benefits of selling products online. You’ll study the common terms, tools, roles, and strategies that are used in e-commerce. Then, you’ll learn how to begin an e-commerce project using market research, competitive analysis, target audience identification, product research, product sourcing, and brand strategy.
- Learn about online stores
- You will learn about different e-commerce stores, including Shopify. You’ll learn about creating, designing, and optimizing an online store to sell products. Then, you’ll build a mock Shopify store and create product listings for it.
- Ads and campaigns in e-commerce
- You will discover how to reach customers online through methods like advertisement campaigns and examine the benefits of online advertising. Then, you’ll explore how seasonality affects e-commerce businesses. Finally, you’ll learn how to optimize an e-commerce marketing strategy to meet campaign goals.
- Engage customers with an online store
- You will learn how to engage with customers online. You’ll explore how the online checkout process works and how to entice customers to purchase a product. You’ll also learn how to move customers efficiently through the flow of a Shopify store. You’ll end the course by learning about the importance of creating a successful path to purchase for customers and how the order fulfillment and shipping process works.