Skip to content
Machine Learning for All
- Machine learning
- In this week you will learn about artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. You will learn about the problems that these techniques address and will have practical experience of training a learning model.
- Data Features
- This week you will learn about how data representation affects machine learning and how these representations, called features, can make learning easier.
- Machine Learning in Practice
- In this topic you will get ready to do your own machine learning project. You will learn how to test a machine learning project to make sure it works as you want it to. You will also think about some of the opportunities and dangers of machine learning technology.
- Your Machine Learning Project
- In this final topic you will do your own machine learning project: collecting a dataset, training a model and testing it.