Machine Learning Algorithms with R in Business Analytics
- Course Orientation and Module 1: Regression Algorithm for Testing and Predicting Business Data
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA) is a critical step in the business analytic workflow; however, EDA is a time-consuming approach for uncovering complex relationships. Moreover, the visualizations that are often used for EDA do not lend themselves well for quantifying confidence in results or for making predictions.
- Module 2: Framework for Machine Learning and Logistic Regression
- Gain an understanding of machine learning in business and logistic regression
- Module 3: Classification Algorithms
- Classification algorithms in general, K-nearest neighbors, and decision trees.
- Module 4: Clustering Algorithms
- Clustering algorithms, k-means, and DBSCAN