Skip to content
- Self-awareness at the organization level
- In this module and with the help of feedbacks from leaders in different environments, from start ups to large companies (Maurice Lévy from Publicis, Stéphane Richard from Orange, Frédéric Mazzella from BlaBlaCar, Daphne Koller from Coursera or Apollonia Poilâne from Poilâne), you will use history and communication to better perform the balance between the need for structure and the need for initiative in making a group effective.
- Building quality relationships in the organization
- With this module, you will master your capacity to use communication effectively and value diversity. You will facilitate the development and growth of a group or company project thanks to quality, i.e. trustworthy, genuine and generous relationships.
- Building resilience for the organization
- Listening to several stories of resilience from different perspectives and companies, you will be invited to reflect on how resilience applies to organizations and how in the corporate world, resilience breeds innovation as with Publicis and Orange for example, resilience to better manage crises and conflicts inside groups or companies. Then you will apply resilience mechanisms to facilitate innovation in the organization.
- Creating sense for the organization
- With module 4 you will build a generative environment to foster a dynamic of positive change that creates sense at the group level and in complex settings. You will be able to use metaphors and take a high bird’s view on problems and issues thanks to the savoir-relier methodology.