Skip to content
- Course Introduction & Module 1 - Managing the Organization
- This module starts with a course introduction, then will introduce different types of decision-making processes and will highlight some common decision-making biases that can affect managers, including a number of ethical decision-making traps.
- Project Initiation and Planning
- In this module, you will learn about the life cycle of a project when using the traditional model for project management. Why is it called waterfall, and how does that dictate the process? The focus will be on the first state of the project life cycle, project initiation.
- Leadership Fundamentals
- This module starts by defining leadership, then introduces key components of effective leadership.