Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling
- Leadership Lessons From Great Brands
- What makes a brand truly great? What makes a leader truly great? In this module, our first leadership lessons will be learned from great brands. Understanding great brands will then help you as you build your own personal brand.
- The Art of Leadership Storytelling Made Simple
- In this module, you will learn about the art of storytelling made simple. You’ll learn to use storytelling as a powerful strategic communications tool to inform, engage, motivate and inspire those key audiences that are critical to your success. You will also be introduced to the concept of visual mind mapping as a way of helping you to effectively structure your story.
- Storytelling in Crisis: The Ultimate Marketing Event
- Conquering a media-driven crisis means doing the "right" thing and then telling a fact-based story about it. In this module, you’ll learn that what you do and how well you tell your story is key to your crisis communication strategy. You’ll learn that the most effective crisis responders have planned for the unplanned and recognize that there is a big difference between knowing what to do ... and being ready to do it.
- Leadership Storytelling and Innovation
- Leadership requires an innovation mindset, but getting others inspired by new approaches or products requires storytelling. This module will augment your leadership communication capacity as you grow your organization.