Key Concepts in Organizational DE&I
- Key Concepts in Organizational DE&I
- Key Concepts in Organizational DE&I is the second course of a four-course series and explores the foundational principles of DE&I and how they often impact decision-making within organizations. While these concepts are common, this course presents them through the unique lens of an equal opportunity professional with experience resolving complaints of discrimination and delivering DE&I programming to influence organizational culture and policy.
- Ists, Isms, and Discrimination
- Defining Equal Opportunity and Protected Class
- Exploring Bias and Cultural Competence
- Power, Privilege and Systemic Discrimination