JSON and Natural Language Processing in PostgreSQL
- Natural Language
- In this first week, we introduce you to the course and its main focus: text and JSON.
- Inverted Indexes with PostgreSQL
- In this week, we'll look at GIN-based inverted indexes and ts_vector() and ts_query() functions.
- Python and PostgreSQL
- This week is all about connecting and comparing Python and PostgreSQL.
- JSON and PostgreSQL
- In this final week, we'll focus primarily on JSON and its functions.
- Fecha Incio:20/03/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: University of Michigan
- Profesores: Charles Russell Severance
- Certificado: Si