Skip to content
ITIL 4 Exam Preparation
- Introduction to ITIL 4
- In this module, we will define ITIL 4 components, identify exam requirements and describe benefits of ITIL 4.
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- In this module, we will introduce service manage terms, discuss the key concepts of creating value with services, and the key concepts of service relationships.
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- This module introduces the Four Dimensions of Service Management, including organizations and people, information and technology, partners and suppliers, and value streams and processes.
- The ITIL 4 Service Value System
- In this module, we will summarize and review the components within the Service Value System.
- The Service Value Chain
- This module discusses the six key activities of the Service Value Chain: Plan, Improve, Engage, Design &Transition, Obtain/Build, and Deliver & Support.
- ITIL 4 Guiding Principles
- This module summaries the seven guiding principles that represent an ethical approach used within organizations when adopting a service-management framework and adapting ITIL guidance to their needs.
- ITIL 4 Practices
- This module discusses the ITIL practices that are used to meet business and technical objectives. These practices include General Management Practices, Service Management Practices, and Technical Management practices.
- Course Review
- This module provides a summary of the course and tips for taking the ITIL 4 exam.
- Exam Overview
- This module includes a review of sample exam questions and provides two sample exams.