Skip to content
- IT Alignment
- Firms make significant investments in IT. However, the returns from these investments are varied. In this module we will learn how to align IT investment decisions with the goals and strategies of the organization.
- Evaluating IT Investments
- In this module we will learn how to evaluate individual IT investments. Large IT investments face significant risks. In this module we will also learn about how to incorporate risk in the IT investment decision.
- Evaluating IT Investments (Continued)
- A firm may make multiple IT investments in a given year. In this module we will learn how to evaluate a portfolio of IT investments. In this module we will also learn about how to charge users for IT investments.
- Change Management
- Firms don’t derive value from IT investments, if users don’t adopt new IT systems. In this module we learn the different levers firms can use to increase the adoption of IT innovation. We will also learn how different IT systems may require different strategies for the implementation of IT systems.
- Course Project