iOS App Development Basics
- Welcome to iOS App Development Basics
- Further Introduction to XCode
- In this unit we will describe basic functions of XCode and other tools. Within a guided tutorial process, create a simple app from beginning through to compilation that runs on a device.
- UIKit and the Interface Builder
- Here we dive into layouts and some user interface elements.
- Advanced UI Concepts
- Here we begin to really add elegance to our UI
- Final Peer Assignment - App Functionality
- At this point we have written the basic user interface for our image filtering app. In this assignment you will implement remaining functionality, and then extend and refine the UI. For bonus marks you can try implementing a more advanced filter selection UI using the UICollectionView API.