Skip to content
- The Value and Impact of Inventory
- Welcome to inventory analytics - the corner-stone of supply chain analytics. In this week, you will first learn the story of Amazon and Macy’s, then get an overview of the course, including the value, trend, breakdown, and economic indication of inventory in the US and the world.
- In Which Industries Is Inventory Important?
- The importance of inventory is industry and country dependent. In this week, you will be able to identify the importance of inventory in various industries (and countries) by two metrics: Inventory as a percentage of the total assets and inventory turns (or days).
- How May Inventory Drive Financials and How to Discover Inventory Problems?
- How may inventory drive a company’s financial performance? How do I know that I have an inventory problem? Why do companies hold inventory and why not? You will be able to answer these questions in this week.
- Classifying and Managing Inventory
- Some products are more important than others for inventory management; the inventory of different products may be managed in different ways. In this week, you will learn how to classify inventory and manage it accordingly.