Introduction to Trading, Machine Learning & GCP
- Introduction to Trading with Machine Learning on Google Cloud
- In this module you will be introduced to the fundamentals of trading. You will also be introduced to machine learning. Machine Learning is both an art that involves knowledge of the right mix of parameters that yields accurate, generalized models and a science that involves knowledge of the theory to solve specific types of problems.
- Supervised Learning with BigQuery ML
- In this module you will be introduced to supervised machine learning and some relevant algorithms commonly applied to trading problems. You will get some hands-on experience building a regression model using BigQuery Machine Learning
- Time Series and ARIMA Modeling
- In this module you will learn about ARIMA modeling and how it is applied to time series data. You will get hands-on experience building an ARIMA model for a financial dataset.
- Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- In this module you'll learn about neural networks and how they relate to deep learning. You'll also learn how to gauge model generalization using regularization, and cross-validation. Also, you'll be introduced to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Specifically, you'll be shown how to leverage GCP for implementing trading techniques.