Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Installing PHP and SQL
- Our first technical task is to work through the installation steps including installing a text editor, installing MAMP or XAMPP (or equivalent), creating a MySql Database, and writing a PHP program.
- Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
- We learn about single table queries and the basic syntax of the SQL language.
- Database Design
- Covering database design with multiple tables, foreign keys, and the JOIN operation..
- We learn how to model many-to-many relationships like those needed to represent users, roles, and courses.