Introduction to Python Fundamentals
- Hello, Python
- Welcome on board! This first module will introduce you the basics about Computers, Programming Languages, and Python. You are going to learn basic input and output methods, and you are going to write your first interactive Python program. Are you ready? Let's go!
- Variables and Operations
- This module will introduce you the concept, Variables, and primitive data types. You will also learn the fundamental operations in Python: Assignment, Arithmetic, Relational, and Logical operations. With these tools unlocked, you can create a more useful computational program. Are you ready? Let's go!
- Flow Control - Branching
- This module will introduce you the concept, Flow Control. You will learn the branching methods, and be able to use optional, alternative, or nested branching for different conditions. Are you ready? Let's go!
- Flow Control - Repetition
- This module will introduce you the repetitive flow control methods. You will be able to use condition-based repetition, or count-based repetition, for complex programs. Are you ready? Let's go!