Introduction to Neurohacking In R
- Neuroimaging: Formats and Visualization
- In this section, we will discuss different formats that brain images come in, as well as some of the commonly done magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
- Image Processing
- In this section, we will discuss the steps done to process brain MRI data. We will discuss inhomogeneity correction, brain extraction or skull stripping, and various image registration techniques.
- Extended Image Processing
- In this section, we will discuss the different types of registration and how one would go through processing a multi-sequence MRI scan, as well as wrapper functions that make the process much easier. We also cover interactive exploration of brain image data and tissue-level (white/gray matter and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)) segmentation from a T1-weighted image.