Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Introduction to Azure Fundamentals
- This module introduces you to the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure's subscriptions and accounts.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamental Concepts & Architectural Components
- In this module, you'll learn about the advantages of using cloud computing services and how to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing. You'll also examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Microsoft Azure Database, Analytics, & Compute Services
- This week, you'll learn about several of the database services that are available on Microsoft Azure, such as Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, Azure Database for MySQL, and Azure Database for PostgreSQL. In addition, you'll learn about several of the big data and analysis services in Azure. You'll also learn how to take advantage of several virtualization services in Azure compute, which can help your applications scale out quickly and efficiently to meet increasing demands.
- Microsoft Azure Storage & Networking Services
- This week, you'll learn about some of the different storage options that are available in Azure Storage services, and the scenarios in which each storage option is appropriate. As you complete the individual units in this module, you'll learn about Azure Blob Storage, Azure Disk Storage, Azure Files, and Blob access tiers. You'll also take a look at several of the core networking resources that are available in Azure. You'll learn about Azure Virtual Network, which you can configure into a customized network environment that meets your company's needs. You'll also learn how you can use Azure VPN Gateway and Azure ExpressRoute to create secure communication tunnels between your company's different locations.