Introduction to Machine Learning in Production
- Week 1: Overview of the ML Lifecycle and Deployment
- This week covers a quick introduction to machine learning production systems focusing on their requirements and challenges. Next, the week focuses on deploying production systems and what is needed to do so robustly while facing constantly changing data.
- Week 2: Select and Train a Model
- This week is about model strategies and key challenges in model development. It covers error analysis and strategies to work with different data types. It also addresses how to cope with class imbalance and highly skewed data sets.
- Week 3: Data Definition and Baseline
- This week is all about working with different data types and ensuring label consistency for classification problems. This leads to establishing a performance baseline for your model and discussing strategies to improve it given your time and resources constraints.