Introduction to Financial Markets
- Equity Markets
- In this module you will be introduced to equity markets and trading in equity markets.
- Currency Markets
- In this module you will be exposed to currency markets and different currencies traded in these markets. The they are given a brief overview on how to trade in the currency markets.
- Fixed Income Markets
- In this module you will be exposed to the fixed income markets. Various types of fixed income securities available in the market are discussed. Learners are also taught the bond terminology.
- Macroeconomic Fundamentals
- This module focuses on key economic indicators that are monitored closely by the finance community. You will learn to examine these economic indicators in the context of business cycles.