Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel
- Introduction to Spreadsheets
- Introduction to spreadsheets, reading data, manipulating data. Basic spreadsheet operations and functions.
- Spreadsheet Functions to Organize Data
- Introduction to some more useful functions such as the IF, nested IF, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions in Excel.
- Introduction to Filtering, Pivot Tables, and Charts
- Introduction to the Data filtering capabilities of Excel, the construction of Pivot Tables to organize data and introduction to charts in Excel.
- Advanced Graphing and Charting
- Constructing various Line, Bar and Pie charts. Using the Pivot chart features of Excel. Understanding and constructing Histograms and Scatterplots.