Introduction to Cyber Attacks
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- This module provides exposure to basic cyber security concepts including some simple, foundational attack methods.
- Understanding Basic Security Frameworks
- This module introduces some fundamental frameworks, models, and approaches to cyber security including the CIA model.
- Examining Cyber Threats More Closely
- This module covers some of the more intense attacks over the past decade including worms and DDOS attacks.
- Introducing Security Risk Analysis
- This module introduces basic engineering and analysis methods for managing cyber security risk to valued assets.