Introduction to Ableton Live
- Welcome to Introduction to Ableton Live
- Welcome to the course! Here we will cover all the details about the course and what you'll need to know to get the most out of your experience.
- Getting Our Hands Dirty
- In this lesson, I'm going to demonstrate how to get set up in Live, whether you have an audio interface or just your computer. We'll also look at saving and submitting your sessions, devices, MIDI drums, and MIDI synths.
- Polishing the Sound
- In this lesson, we'll be moving from MIDI to audio and implementing effects, which will give your sessions even more personality and depth. We'll also be diving into Audio Warping, which is one of Ableton's most powerful functionalities and is the cornerstone of remixing.
- The Endless Possibilities
- In this final lesson, we're going to dive into some more advanced production techniques, the very basics of mixing, and I'll get into some valuable information regarding file management and troubleshooting. Hopefully with this new information you'll be able to tie together a lot of what we've learned in the past two weeks and bring your music to the next level.