Logo is an essential element of any business. It’s the most important part of a brand or an image of a company. Every single motion designer, when they first get started with their career, has been asked to animate a logo before. Knowing how to animate logos is a great starting point to grasp the fundamentals of motion graphics and get you up and running with After Effects animation.
In this course, we will be animating a logo together, from storyboard to final render. Here are the topics that we will cover in this course.
- Complete professional workflow from storyboard to final render.( AI to AE workflow)
- A variety of tools inside After Effects
- Concept of track matt in After Effects ( essential for AE animation )
- How to work with animation principles
- How to use graph editors to bring life to your logo animation
- Thinking behind the movement and how to problem solve
Although it's an introductory course, there are a lot of things that we need to cover in this course, so a basic understanding of design tools from Adobe suites will make this course easier to follow.
This course is for anyone who wants to get into motion design, adding animation to your graphic design and illustration, or someone who wants to have some fun with their business or personal logos. whatever the case maybe, this course is for you.
Everyone has a logo and let’s get it animated!
If you would like to learn more about motion graphics animation, check out my other classes.
How to Animate Illustration in After Effects. https://skl.sh/3aCoIyH
Character Rigging & Automating Walk Cycle. https://skl.sh/2M3KYI2