Intro to Digital Manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360
- The future of manufacturing and innovation
- The manufacturing industry is changing rapidly with the development of new manufacturing processes and the use of computer algorithms to drive innovation. This week explores trends such as generative design, machine learning and additive manufacturing. Industry experts introduce these trends and provide you with insight and enterprise examples of how they are being used today.
- Design Innovation Practices
- Whether you are looking to improve an existing design or preparing for a sustainable design challenge for the first time, this course prepares product designers and engineers to take a quick step forward to integrating the principles of sustainability into their design process.
If you are new to design or an experienced designer, this week prepares you with knowledge of sustainable design practices and how they can be applied across the digital manufacturing process help you look at things in a new way.
- Foundational Concepts
- Build a foundational understanding of how Autodesk® Fusion 360™ can be used to design differently before starting your first model. This week introduces foundational concepts behind Fusion 360 and offers insight into how it compares with other technologies. You will also be guided on how to install the software and develop new software skills so you get started with a solid understanding of how designs are made and assembled in Fusion 360.
- CAD Admininstration
- Cloud collaboration has made working together simultaneous and immediate. With Autodesk® Fusion 360™, you can take advantage of the cloud features make project sharing and review easier than ever before regardless of where you are or your role in the design process. This course guides you through how to manage personal and team hubs, calendars and more to best manage your project’s design process and assets.