Intimacy of Creativity: Entering the Minds of Composers
- Orientation and Module 1: Melody
- This series of lectures on melody uses Johannes Brahms's Intermezzo in A Major, Op. 118, No. 2, as its starting point.
- This series of lectures on harmony uses Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92, as its starting point.
- Post Tonal Music Composition
- This series of lectures on post-tonal composition uses Bright Sheng's Four Movements for Piano Trio as its starting point.
- Fecha Incio:02/08/2021
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Profesores: Bright Sheng, Ilari Kaila and Isaac Droscha
- Certificado: Si