Interpersonal, Developmental, and Evolutionary Perspectives of the Mind
- This week we will explore how individual decision rules and heuristics can create higher-order outcomes when applied in groups.
- Game Theory
- This week we will explore mathematical models of different decision processes in game theory scenarios.
- Game Theory and Evolution
- This week we will explain how different game theory models of decision making can model evolutionary processes and how different behaviors can be supportive of species survival from an evolutionary perspective.
- Embodied Cognition
- This week we will discuss how different behaviors of biological life can be reproduced in artificial systems.