Internet of Things V2: Setting up and Using Cloud Services
Descripción del Curso
In this course, you will learn to interface with the AWS cloud. You will then develop software to send data to and receive data from the cloud. Along the way, you’ll learn how to structure your project with a variety of these difference services.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1) Understand what the cloud is and how it works.
2) Install and configure the AWS CLI and SDK on a Linux system.
3) Use various AWS services such as EC2, IoT, and many more.
4) Build projects that heavily leverage the cloud.
5) Integrate the cloud into embedded systems.