International Business II
- Week 1
- What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?
- Week 2
- How should you organize your business abroad?
- Week 3
- How do you adapt your product or service for the international market?
- Week 4
- What is it like to work abroad and how do you manage expatriates?
- Week 5
- How to start, operate and grow a small or entrepreneurial business in the global environment?
- Week 6
- What is the Current State of the Global Business Environment?
- Fecha Incio:02/08/2021
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: University of New Mexico
- Profesores: Doug Thomas
- Certificado: Si