Information Security: Context and Introduction
- Introduction to Information Security
- Introduction to Cryptography
- This module introduces cryptography, which provides a toolkit for implementing the core security services upon which all information security technologies are built.
- Network and Computer Security
- Information being used by computers and being transmitted through a network is susceptible to many different threats. During this week's module, you will learn how the security of information can be put at risk and what we can do to mitigate these risks.
- Security Management
- The Cyber Security Industry and Careers
- This last week presents a model of the information security industry as an introduction and then goes on to consider skills, roles, careers and finally professional bodies in our industry.