Influencing the Organisation
- Leading at an Organisational Level
- This week we are going to explore how you can expand your perspective to think about leading at an organisational level. We shall consider some of the major obstacles that are faced when leading more broadly and we will help you identify areas into which you might want to expand. We will look at organisational politics and the opportunities and benefits they present, and how to successfully navigate organisational dynamics. You will consider the strengths you bring to the organisation and look at how you can maximise and extend your network.
- Aligning Your Mission with the Organisation’s Strategy
- This week we are going to look at how you can effectively align your mission with the organisation’s strategy, and explore how you can build your personal brand and reputation across the organisation. We will consider how to create a compelling, “purpose-led” story to tell as you develop your broader leadership role, as well as how to respond to and overcome resistance.
- Making Your Changes Real
- This week we will take you through how to make your changes happen, and explore the reality of change management. We will look at what gets in the way, the dynamics, tools and levers at your disposal, and how to create your own change plan. We will explore the phases of change and highlight key areas for attention during change initiatives.
- Managing Your Transition
- This week we are going to look forward to your planned or possible transitions in the future. We will ask you to think about your current career and your aspirations, as we share our advice on successful career development. We will provide you with some helpful tools to enable you to effectively manage your transition, ensuring that you end your old role and transition to the new effectively.