Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter Tuning, Regularization and Optimization
- Practical Aspects of Deep Learning
- Discover and experiment with a variety of different initialization methods, apply L2 regularization and dropout to avoid model overfitting, then apply gradient checking to identify errors in a fraud detection model.
- Optimization Algorithms
- Develop your deep learning toolbox by adding more advanced optimizations, random minibatching, and learning rate decay scheduling to speed up your models.
- Hyperparameter Tuning, Batch Normalization and Programming Frameworks
- Explore TensorFlow, a deep learning framework that allows you to build neural networks quickly and easily, then train a neural network on a TensorFlow dataset.