Hybrid Cloud Multi-Cluster with Anthos
- Welcome to Architecting Hybrid Infrastructure with Anthos: Working with Multi-Cluster
- Managing Policies using Anthos Config Management
- In this module, you'll learn about the challenges inherent in managing resources across multiple Kubernetes clusters. You'll learn about how a Git repository serves as a configuration source of truth. You'll learn about the components of Anthos Config Management, and its object lifecycle. You'll install and configure Anthos Config Management, operators, tools, and related Git repository. You'll verify cluster configuration compliance and drift management. You'll also update your workload configuration using changes to your repository.
- Configuring GKE and Service Mesh for Multi-Cluster Operation
- In this module, you'll learn about how multiple clusters work together using DNS, root certificate authority, and service discovery. You'll learn about service mesh control-plane architectures for multi-cluster operation. You'll configure a multi-service application using service mesh across multiple clusters with multiple control-planes. You'll also configure a multi-service application using service mesh across multiple clusters with a shared control-plane. You'll configure service naming and discovery between clusters. You'll review the use of ServiceEntries for cross-cluster service discovery. You'll also migrate workload from a remote cluster to an Anthos GKE cluster
- Course Summary